Saturday 6 August 2016

Paid Social Media Jobs – An Overview


I did it! After countless hours of concentration, I’ve finally gone through all the lessons and tested out the Paid Social Media Jobs (PSMJ) system. Now I am ready to share my experience with you.

Here is my overview on Paid Social Media Jobs and what they are teaching you to do:

Paid-social-media-jobs-online-webinar-day1You have to create a “stunning resume” to attract people to employ you as a free-lancer to handle their social media accounts
You have to market your expertise to businesses that do not even know if they need your service
You need to convince your clients to trust you with their social media accounts (i.e. the client’s facebook, twitter, etc)
You have to write an legally documented agreement with your client
Once you have landed a job, you have to know how to manage your client’s expectation
Perform your expertise
Charge your client’s on the service rendered
Chase your clients for overdue payments
Do any of the task above look easy to you? Yes! I would probably say number 7 and 8 are the easiest. As you can see, you would probably need to perform tasks (1) to (6) before you can proceed to collect money from you client’s.

Paid-social-media-jobs-facebook-twitterThis is a legitimate business model, however, it is not as easy as it seem. You were promised an easy way to make money with Paid Social Media Jobs. I would presume that by joining Paid Social Media Jobs, there would be a system to at least handle steps (2) to (4), but to my disappointment I have to do all the task manually.

 

Related Posts

0 comments: